Co-directed by Blinkink’s director duo Major Briggs and Blink Art photographer/director Matt Russell with character design by Blink Art illustrator Daniel Frost. We animated and brought to life this charming 60 second film.
Transferring beautifully designed 2d characters into 3D is always a challenge but one we embraced. It was very important to preserve the quality in the line and stroke of our toon renderings and keep them as true to the sketches as possible.
Although we had a serious amount of fun using our Xsens motion capture system to live stream our performances onto the rigs we favoured the more “traditional” route of key framed animation.
- Client Blue Apron
- Creative Agency Droga5
- Directors Major Briggs & Matt Russell
- Production Company Blink
- Sound Mix Heard City
- Sound Design Neil johnson
- Audio post production Factory
- Offline Editor Elena De Palma
- VFX & Animation Analog
- VFX Supervisor Mike Merron
- Animators Antoine Bourruel, Julien loth, Aurelien duhay
- Rigging Martin Gunnarsson, Jimmy Johansson
- 3D Maurizio De Angelis, Adrian Russell, Kristoffer Andersson, Johannes Andersson
- 2D Fabio Zaveti, Alessandro Melillo, Vlad Iliescu, Igor Gama
- Post Producer Mark Webb
- VFX Shoot Supervisor Simon Reeves