We worked with ManvsMachine to create this all CG spot for Honda. A fast paced reading TVC with a great creative behind it from Wieden + Kennedy.
Our role was to carefully recreate the infamous salt flats at Bonneville, a renowned proving ground for the pursuit of speed. We used the built 360 environment as our platform to place and animate a range of Honda products which became the main features in this vast custom constructed landscape.
The challenge here was to ensure this was a compelling and convincing motion piece in a widely recognised setting. Much of this came down to the detailing in the smoke and debris simulations generated here in the studio.
- Client: Honda
- Director ManvsMachine
- Production Company: Friend
- VFX Supervisor: Mike Merron
- Lead 3D Artist: Simon Reeves
- 3D Artists: Matt Chandler, Arvid Niklasson, Martin Gunnarsson, Tim Woods, Maurizio DeAngelis
- Lead 2D Artist: Fabio Zaveti
- 2D Artists: Oscar Tornisca, Jenn Epstein
- Design/Graphics: ManvsMachine
- Music & Sound Company: Wah Wah
- Mix Company: Factory