Our latest work for Bjork with director duo Warren Du Preez and Nick Thornton Jones is out promoting the artists new album. Special masks provided by Bjork’s long-time collaborator James T Merry.
The video sees Bjork on a psychic – and psychedelic – island, accompanied by a group of flute players. Shot on an elaborate set in Reykjavik, Analog worked with the directors to add the accompaniment of fantastical gold trimmed Praying Mantis and birds based on underwater animals, along with animated plant life and gold spores all added in post-production.
- Client Bjork
- Directors Warren Du Preez and Nick Thornton Jones
- Producer Campbell Beaton
- CGI Design Analog
- VFX Supervisor Matt Chandler
- Online Producer Matt Shannon
- Lead 2D Artist Fabio Zaveti
- Lead 3D Artist Matt Chandler
- 2D Artists Igor Gama, Andre Dias, Alessandro Melillo
- 3D Artists Maurizio De Angelis, Tim Woods, Gustav Larsson
- 3D Animator Julien Loth