Analog worked closely with Universal Everything to develop some stunning content for the Hyundai ‘Vision Hall’ – a space designed for leaders, engineers, scientists, workers and designers to collaborate, discuss, learn and be inspired.
The hall uses state-of-the-art technology including a 3D sound system and a huge media wall (24 x 3.5 metres) to present content.
The films included a number of huge fluid simulations and technical animations, developed to adhere to particular themes such as energy, form, precision and renewable materials.
- Direction: Universal Everything
- Animation / Post / CGI: Analog
- 3D Artists: Matt Chandler, Simon Reeves, Arvid Niklasson, Mike Merron
- 2D Artists: Nathan Bayliss
- Audio: Simon Pyke
- Filmed by: The Creators Project